I've been eating the 6 pack of frozen Dreyer's Fruit Bars - Grape flavor for about 6 months now.All of a sudden, last week I noticed that they tasted very watered down.

I called corporate headquarters and they claim they have not changed their formula and offered me a replacement coupon. I asked what I should do if the next box is similarly watered down? They said call again and they will provide another replacement coupon ad nauseum. Therefore, that's exactly what I will do, but I'd rather that not be my experience because I preferred the way they tasted before they were watered down.

Perhaps Dreyer's has stealthily (without notice and without admitting it to consumers who have made note of the change) increased the water level in their fruit bar formula for the grape bars. Perhaps they are willing to provide replacement coupons to the few customers who bother to notice and make a call to corporate headquarters, and are hopeful that it is not noticed by the majority of consumers so they can get away with charging the same dollar amount for a less potent product. We'll see what happens with the next box I buy.

I will try from a different store to see if it makes a difference.What has YOUR experience been with these?

Had an Experience with Dreyers?

Comments

Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Whole Foods Market -  digested a foreign substance in soup I purchased Whole Foods Market "On July 27th 2017 at approximately 1 p.m. I purchased some soup at the Whole Foods Market near Bryant Park as I begin to take phones spoonfuls of the soup,..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Shop And Save - Convicted felon Eileen betarie of stealing idenity and cards Shop And Save "Shop and save canonsburg pa convicted of forgery theft idenity theft using other peoples info aloud to handle your credit card to ring out your groceries at shop and save...." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Netspend - ATM FEES ARE SCANDALOUS! Netspend "After over one year of having a Netspend checking account and having to pay ATM fees to draw out funds for rent - usually took three transactions to withdrawal the..." Read more Your Perfect Canvas - The main part of my picture was missing Your Perfect Canvas "I ordered a picture of a horses head with wrap around edges. I have many pictures from other companies with wrap around edges and have never had an issue. I..." Read more